Seeking self-motivated and enthusiastic professionals to represent one of the largest and most recognized independent insurance agencies in Ohio.
What a Career with Phelan Insurance Offers You:
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential with residual income
- Control of your work hours – Flexibility in scheduling your work and family time
- Commission structure among the highest in the industry plus financial support
- Marketing programs and leads
Excellent opportunity for Career Growth
- Utilizing proven marketing systems to offer customers our property and casualty insurance, life insurance and health insurance
- Providing excellent service and building relationships with customers
- Attending networking and community events
- Educating and assisting customers with insurance coverages
- Obtaining insurance licenses(s) and staying aware of evolving industry and product changes
What we are looking for:
- Desire to grow professionally
- Self motivated, dependable and results oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working with people
If you are looking for a challenge that will allow the successful candidate to earn a six figure income within 3 years, this is the right opportunity for you.
Don’t miss this opportunity. Apply today!
Phelan Insurance is seeking a full-time Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our team of dedicated insurance professionals.
You will be responsible for all client communication via the phone and internet, handling full renewals, auditing the account to assess changes and policy needs, quoting new business, researching problems, and rounding out accounts. The desired candidate will have the ability to provide exceptional customer service to a wide range of clients. Individuals with an insurance or customer service background are encouraged to apply. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence are key requirements.
This is a great opportunity with a reputable company offering a competitive benefit package, including a 401k with a company match. For confidential consideration, forward your resume to: email@example.com or mail to: Human Resources Department, P.O. Box 1, Versailles, OH 45380
Job Type: Full Time
Experience/Certification Required: Insurance experience preferred but not required.
Education Level: High School
Career Level: Experienced
How To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phelan Insurance Agency is proud to announce that we have been named a Westfield Insurance Horizon Agency. The Horizon Agency distinction is Westfield’s way of recognizing select outstanding agents in the insurance industry. And that means we can be trusted to put you first.
When it comes to OSHA compliance, you can learn a lot by reviewing the requirements that OSHA most frequently finds to be in violation. This enables you to review your own operations for similar compliance issues and implement corrective action before OSHA comes calling.
Fortunately, the list of most frequently violated standards does not change drastically from year to year. However, the current listing does contain some additions that are telling of
OSHA’s focus. Most notably, a couple of new entries to the list regarding construction work: fall protection training and eye/face protection.
This whitepaper takes a close look at the Top 10 most frequently cited standards across all industries (based on Federal OSHA FY 2017 data*).
OSHA’s Top Ten Violations